Tuesday, May 10, 2011

what will be my punishment for criminal mischief?


what will be my punishment for criminal mischief?
i spilled some pen ink in my school floor. they charged me with criminal mischief under $50. i live in el paso, texas. i already spent half a year in alternative which is a class where ur kind of isolated from all da other kids but u still get regular teaching. im 13 and i have a honor roll. ive heard grades help. but the school cop gave me a citacion and so i have to go to court in 2 weeks. what can my punishment be?
Law & Ethics - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Up to a year in prison.
2 :
well that seems kinda retarded... and if you didnt spill the ink on purpose you shouldnt be in trouble.
3 :
Im Abdul Yusuf Muhammed, i live in Iran, i do not know what your punishment will be but my friend Mahmoud was caught writing on desk with permanent ink, and they cut off his right hand.
4 :
its most likely going to be a fine of some sort at most, definitely no jail time for a 13 year old