Saturday, May 28, 2011

Need help with my school credits?


Need help with my school credits?
Okay a long time ago when my brother was a freshman, we lived in El Paso, Texas... then in his sophomore we moved to Madison, Wisconsin. Now he got pretty angry cause it messed up his "credits" and wouldn't be able to go to some good colleges he wanted to go to. What does that mean?? Cause I live In Alabama(which I Iove) but my parents want to move to Texas.... now i'm kinda nervous cause I think it'll mess up my credits.. Please help me. I'm a sophomore right now. I really plan on going to college in alabama like Aurburn or UAH
Primary & Secondary Education - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Different states and districts have different graduation requirements. That's just the way it is. However, I really doubt that it could "mess you up" or keep you out of a college you could otherwise gain admission to. You might have to take an extra class or two. It is just as likely that you won't. Many times classes can be made-up online, even at home. This is something for the school guidance counselors - your current and future school's - to sort out, and they will. They do it all the time. As soon as you find out where you will be moving, look-up your new school district online. Then make an appointment with your current guidance counselor, and share your information and concerns. He/she can find the details for you, or at least put you in touch with your new counselor. Either way - it's not the end of the world. Relax, find the info you want, and enjoy life. Even if you DO have to take an extra class next year, it's better to know than to keep guessing. Best of luck to you.