Thursday, May 12, 2011

Texas A&M or UTEP?


Texas A&M or UTEP?
I'm a junior in high school so I'm starting to look into colleges. I am a Texas resident but I'm going to school in the Dominican Republic. The two schools I like are Texas A&M in college station and University of Texas in El Paso. My house is in El Paso so I'd be w/ family and it would be cheaper. And Texas A&M I saw their site and loved the school. This summer I will be visiting the colleges but I just wanted to hear your opinions on the schools. Also, I want to study Business Administration so which is better? And which one offers better financial aid. In UTEP I won't need tp pay housing. But I liked Texas A&M's business programs better. Just Tell me what you think.
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
A$M