Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Best places to live and go to college in Texas?


Best places to live and go to college in Texas?
What are the best cities out of this list to live and go to school. This basically includes cost of living, how friendly the city is, how clean the city is, how good the university is,etc. 1.El Paso 2.San Angelo 3.San Antonio 4.Wichita Falls 5.Corpus Christi 6.Waco
Other - United States - 10 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I would think Austin.
2 :
Not El PAso or Waco waco is a dump
3 :
San Antonio. Hands down.
4 :
, best place to live to go to college,San Quentin and its free
5 :
Well the best colleges are in Dallas and Austin. But I live in Harker Heights and I absolutly love it. Im going to college here. Im taking Criminal justice classes and Going to the police academy. But as for the ones you listed WACO would be my favorite.
6 :
Waco, it sounds WACKY
7 :
I live in Austin so I'm biased. Austin. But of your choices.. I think San Antonio if you like a city. Corpus if you like the beach. I don't know about Waco or Wichita Falls (I guess, like College Station, since there's nothing else around they would be conducive to studying). Never been to San Angelo or El Paso.
8 :
san antonio is the best place for schools and jobs and stuff like that and cheapiest. gas.
9 :
I would say Austin or San Angelo. Definitely not El Paso or Waco - both are dumps. The hill country is the best area in Texas (Austin, San Antonio, San Angelo)
10 :
It all depends on what you want to major in, if you choose drug trafficking I would say EP is the best choice or cock fighting then that would be Waco hands down. But overall I think San Antonio is the best place to live out of this list. School wise it has a little of everything, large state school (UTSA) and one of the best private universities in Texas (Trinity).