Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mail From Hawaii To Texas?




Mail From Hawaii To Texas?
I mailed a transcript request to my high school in Hawaii last week wednesday & so i was wondering how long would it take for the transcript to get to El Paso Texas?
Other - United States - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
According to the USPS website, it should only take a first class letter 3 days to arrive. (That usually means add another 2 days.) Then, if it is going to another island other than the main island, give it another day or two... Also remember to take into consideration that the registrar at the school may not mail it out immediately either. Good luck.
2 :
My brother lives in Hawaii, and my father-in-law used to live there. I am sorry to say, but I found that even though the postal service's website says that it takes 3 days for mail to get to the islands, I have found that it might take 3 days to get to the main post office there but it could take longer to get to the destination. Seems like people work at a much slower pace there. So.. it might take awhile for your request to get to the school, they might take their time in responding, I would say give it 2 weeks and if it hasn't been received at the destination in El Paso you should call the school. In the future, try to see if you can fax your request or e-mail it for faster service.