Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What should i do? stay or go?


What should i do? stay or go?
well i live in el paso texas and im 17 years old my account might say im 19 but im using my sisters account with her picture.(which does NOT look like me) i go to bowie high school but transfering to franklin because of my cousin but one of my old friends says i should move down there in atlanta with her. but my friends and family are here. this might not be true but my friends call texas the state of love because we want to find our true loves here. should i move and be with one of my old friends or stay in texas with my bunch of new friends and find that special man that i used to have in bowie now i have to find in franklin. my descion is maybe but im askin you people so please help me!!!!!!! im still waiting for your answers there is this guy who recited poetry on here or whatever it is? please help me
Friends - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
"Any day is sunny that's brightened by a smile...Any friendship blossoms if it's tended to with style."