Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Should I choose my mom or my friends?


Should I choose my mom or my friends?
Hey i hope someone could help me with issue! I am a mexican american and i have lived all my life in El Paso, Texas with my mom and my grandparents and i love it there because i have my friends, my boyfriend, my school EVERYTHING! But My mom got married again and left to Louisiana, Alexandria now i have the choice of going with my mom or staying with my grandparents. I have been to Alexandria for the summer and i dont seem to fit in because there arent any Mexicans, i havent been able to make friends and i really dont like the school, but i want to stay with mom because i love her 2 death she's like my sister, my mom really wants me 2 stay with her. WHAT SHOULD I DO? stay with my mommy or go back my school, friends, grandparents, and my boyfriend! hey i am 15 years old! and thank everyone for helping me out! Its nice to know diffrent advise! Thanks!
Family - 12 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
first if you really love your mom and you really can't spend a day without her.. then go to your mom's house... but if you can't handle being without your friends... inspite of your mom... you can ask your mom NICELY that you should go back to mexico... so that you'll be happy together with everyone and not only woth your mom but with everyone...
2 :
i think u should stay with your mom because u will eventually make some friends and sooner or later start a relationship......u cant really judge a place over the summer u have to give it time....staying with your mom would be the right and best thing to do....u could visit your friends..boyfriend...and grandparents every now and then!
3 :
you are comfortable where you are, and change is a big thing new friends new schools, but you should look at it as a challange, as for your mum, you have a great relationship with her, and no matter whatever happens she will always be there for you...but remember it is a sad life without a mum..... you can have all the relatives and friends around you, but you will always miss your mum.... give it a try and if after 6months you still feel the same then go back.....
4 :
Grandparents are great I'd stay because your mom has made a choice and I don't think you should have to mess up your life to follow. Do what's right for you.
5 :
You really need to sit and decide what it is that you want. If you are almost done with school then just tough it out until you graduate and then go with your mom because it wont be easy to get use to a new state, new town, and new high school. Dont start all over if you are almosot done with high school. TOUGH IT OUT!!!!
6 :
Maybe you could live with your mother and go back to your grand-parents for your school holidays?
7 :
i dont no how old you are but if you dont like it there you should probably stay i no this would hurt your mum but you have school holidays long weekends to go there and spend time with her, if your not to young then you will be moving out of home soon, an if u go you will b in a place were your not happy doin that, taLK to your mum and she will understand whatever you choose and be happy with that shes your mum
8 :
Well, I can only say, follow your heart, I my self would stay with my mother, as i see life isnt so long, its very short, but its best if you follow what you think is best,, oh dont think just because your mexican that if you move they wouldnt get along with you, or be your friend, in fact i know many mexicans in my area and we all get along fine,, if fact many are very hard working people. So dont worrie about the race thing, i know, i dont, and im sicilian, its hard for me to find them in my area, but i get along with everyone.. i wish you luck....
9 :
that is a hard Q but i'd have to say go with your mom because she'll always be there for you and after time you'll fit in and probly love living there and if you don't you can always go back right?
10 :
I think that you should stay b/c of school, stay with your grandparents, given the fact that you are still in school & got most of your life in El Paso, but then again you want to be with your mom? so it's confusing & a hard decision but your education is more important. Moving around while still in school is hard b/c you have to transfer. You said you've already experienced Alexandria & did not like it. So, there's your answer right there. See to it that you stay & complete High School (tell your mom that) then after you graduate you will decide then if you want to live with her while you go to college. You can always keep in touch with you mom while she's gone, phone her, email her or visit her during the holidays, vice versa.
11 :
i'm from College Station,Texas. Are there any reletives that could take you in? Or could you stay with a real good trusting family? Sit down and have a heart to heart,mother to daughter talk and tell your mommy haow you feel. It could'nt hurt to try.
12 :
You have to decide whats more important. I would go with my mom because there is always things like myspace or just calling up my freinds to stay in touch. Maybe you havent made freinds because its summer, I know that I usually dont make new freinds untill I start school.