Friday, August 12, 2011

I know its my decision overall, but should I stay or go...? LONG!?


I know its my decision overall, but should I stay or go...? LONG!?
Ok, first of all im 19, about to be 20. I am having a really really hard time deciding where to live in January. Dallas, Texas (( choice number one)) -I have a great full time job that pays great - I have no friends here, nor do I look forward to going out and meeting people being the fact that IM ALONE :( - I live with my mom, thank god I at least have her, but she is soon to move to Austin which means ill have to get my own place - Hate the rain here :( - and im not going to school beacause im so tired working 40 plus hours a week El Paso, Texas ((choice number two)) -my hometown - family and friends since kinder live here, well most at least - my reason to move back here would be my family and go to school again - the con is is has much lower pay rate then Dallas. I have a guranteed job where I use to work....being a waitress at a sports bar //: or a possible transfer with my current job but it would be part time -I would live with my best friend and it would be tight both going to school but we would make it I just dont know which outweighs the other when both have pros and cons Someone help..... :)
Other - Family & Relationships - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
My recommendation is choice number 2. For your age, and your current circumstances, this seems like the best option. First, you will have friends and family there, and a support system is a very important thing to have. Next, you will have employment, even if the rate of pay will be slightly lower. Lastly, you will have the opportunity to go back to school. This last one is key to your overall success in life, and something that is best done while you have the time and the energy to do it. I think your future sounds exciting! Best of luck.
2 :
I would choose El Paso and being with my friends and family and getting an education over a full time job in Dallas in a heartbeat. Once you finish school you will be able to get another full time job, but it sounds to me like you'll be happier because you'll be around the people who love you.